Do you want to learn how to tell your own personal story?
Every now and then in the Bay Area, Paula runs a Story Night + Potluck. The structure goes like this:
- Everyone is invited to bring a dish to share
- We introduce ourselves to each other and share a delicious meal
- Paula tells a 5-minute story on the theme (chosen prior to the event)
- Paula leads a storytelling workshop that involves guided meditation and interactive activities
- Each of the participants are invited to share the story they just workshopped
On December 14th, 2018, I hosted and curated a handful of stories at the Tiny Garage Concert in Emeryville, CA. It was a real fun night of stories on the theme of "gifts." Hope you enjoy!
On December 13th, 2019, I hosted and curated a handful of stories at the Tiny Garage Concert in Emeryville, CA for the second year in a row. It was a delightful night of stories on the theme of "tradition." Enjoy!
This was a project for a class i took at Cambridge Community Television called, Digital Storytelling with Jordan Tynes.
It is about my relationship with the sky. It is a reflective and honest piece.